Idea Cellular to offer unlimited hourly 3G/4G data at Rs 22 per hour

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Following Vodafone’s hourly voice and data packs, Idea Cellular, India’s third largest telco will be launching similar schemes offering unlimited data to users for a fixed price.

According to the report, Idea has pushed an SMS to its users regarding hourly data pack for Rs 22 per hour. The pack will offer unlimited 3G/4G data which is similar to Vodafone’s offerings.

A Twitter user recently posted a screenshot of Idea’s website displaying offers which shows the pack priced at Rs 14 for 3G/4G data for an hour. The image shows the roll out date of the pack to be Janaury 19. However, the USSD code mentioned in the picture does not seem to work as of now.

Airtel might follow the footsteps of Vodafone and Idea to roll out similar packs. The top three telcos of India are leaving no stone unturned to combat Reliance Jio’s free offerings.

The year is set to witness more such new trends in terms of mobile offers and data services.

Idea Cellular: idea cellular to offer unlimited hourly 3g/4g data at rs 22 per hour: report, Telecom News, ET Telecom

ShivRaJ said:
copy of of vodafone plan but costly then 3 to 4 RS :lol

Yes bro if any new pack launched by any operator then all other operators also launched same pack ?

ShivRaJ said:
copy of of vodafone plan but costly then 3 to 4 RS [emoji38]
I think their management have passed board exams by copying others answers.

That's why they are so good at copying and doing it for each and every move of either airtel or Vodafone [emoji1]

MSK786 said:
Yes still rs.6 higher :p

Yes , no surprise it is IDEA...:lol
Only one time in my life I took Idea sim 8 years before and throw it to river because of their Great Service...:dodgy till now didn't touched idea sim...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock