ICC Cricket Ranking

Steven Smith is a overrated player. He consults with dressing room if he gets out. He has a brain-fade problem. He tampers his own balls too. 😂
right now he is one of great batsman from a bowler and no 6 batsman to convert into test maestro not a small achievement bro but he have to carry his form till the end of career if not then past like other greats ponting sachin his average also fells down and at this point what he done he proved every country even in india which is most difficult condition and from ban perform like what he did was in last ashes proves why he is no1 batsman in test.

Last edited:
right now he is one of great batsman from a bowler and no 6 batsman to convert into test maestro not a small achievement bro but he have to carry his form till the end of career if not then past like other greats ponting sachin his average also fells down and at this point what he done he proved every country even in india which is most difficult condition and from ban perform like what he did was in last ashes proves why he is no1 batsman in test.
He might be best test player as of now but his icc ranking is 25th in ODI cricket and 77th in T20 format. He is not good in all three format. That's why i think Virat Kohli is the best cricket player in 2019. His ranking is 2, 1, 15 in all three format.

GiIaskX.jpg

7D7fvby.jpg

o2trFYz.jpg

If Smith got out cheaply again in second test then kohli will become no1 again as per my guess😊

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock