I want to buy a refrigerator

Vishnu777

Reaction score
Guys,Here we are planning to buy a refrigerator single door/double door.

Cost should be less than 20000 Rs.

I'm planning to order it from Amazon.

Kindly tell me if any offers running and @Bapun Raz bro and others if possible give the link of DDF ..

I want to share a few things:

I purchased Samsung double-door refrigerator 2 years back. Recently it got some problem due to voltages change. Technician came and told me that there was problem in the panel and he replaced it with new one. It costed 2000 Rs.

He told me following:

1. Always put a stabilizer for refrigerator. No matter what the shop keeper and company claims. Stabilizer is a must for refrigerators.

2. Never buy double-door or triple-door refrigerator. They get problem early. Always buy single-door refrigerator.

So I'll suggest you to get a stabilizer for sure once you buy a refrigerator. Look for "stabilizer for refrigerator" type only.

@Vishnu777 bro, you can buy any well known brand refrigerator. My recommendation is Samsung.
Buy Frost free and inverter refrigerator.
Don't buy direct cool refrigerator.
Stabilizer is good for extra protection but these days fridge comes with inbuilt stabilizer (it'll be written on spec sheet). It'll protect it from 100-300v and fridge stops working if the voltage is beyond that range. I'm using stabilizer free fridge.

@Vishnu777 bro, you can buy any well known brand refrigerator. My recommendation is Samsung.
Buy Frost free and inverter refrigerator.
Don't buy direct cool refrigerator.
Stabilizer is good for extra protection but these days fridge comes with inbuilt stabilizer (it'll be written on spec sheet). It'll protect it from 100-300v and fridge stops working if the voltage is beyond that range. I'm using stabilizer free fridge.
That's what I used to think till my refrigerator got problem. It has built-in stabilizer and it is written on front.

Guys,Here we are planning to buy a refrigerator single door/double door.

Cost should be less than 20000 Rs.

I'm planning to order it from Amazon.

Kindly tell me if any offers running and @Bapun Raz bro and others if possible give the link of DDF ..
How many liters u want

That's what I used to think till my refrigerator got problem. It has built-in stabilizer and it is written on front.
My refrigerator is working fine and it is more than 7 years old. It is Samsung refrigerator with built-in stabilizer. Not a single issue faced till now.

My refrigerator is working fine and it is more than 7 years old. It is Samsung refrigerator with built-in stabilizer. Not a single issue faced till now.
Mine is also Samsung refrigerator with built-in inverter and stabilizer. :p

Bro , may be it also depends on current fluctuation how many times current is gone in between if it happens several times in short intervals than.. in built stabilzer might become bad after few years .thats why additional stabilizer are important to keep refrigerator in working conditon & to protect it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock