Harsh_10

Reaction score
Please suggest me laptop under 50k.
Required specifications:
1) 8 GB RAM (+ expandable to 16 GB)
2) 256 GB SSD (Minimum)
3) Windows 11 compatible
4) Brand : HP/Dell or any (except MI)
screen size doesn't matter , as I have secondary monitor.

Basically, it is required for WFH & small size software development. I can buy from Prime day sale with HDFC / Amazon Pay ICICI card also.

Please suggest me laptop under 50k.
Required specifications:
1) 8 GB RAM (+ expandable to 16 GB)
2) 256 GB SSD (Minimum)
3) Windows 11 compatible
4) Brand : HP/Dell or any (except MI)
screen size doesn't matter , as I have secondary monitor.

Basically, it is required for WFH & small size software development. I can buy from Prime day sale with HDFC / Amazon Pay ICICI card also.
Why not Mi? I have seen it in action for a lot of WFH and SFH requirements and the reviews are very good. The most value for money devices available currently.

Why not Mi? I have seen it in action for a lot of WFH and SFH requirements and the reviews are very good. The most value for money devices available currently.
My cousin doesn't have good experience with Mi Notebook . I am also having bad experience with MI phone. So, want to avoid it.

Fits all your requirements, except that RAM is upgradable only of 12GB..
Since this is a VivoBook, we can expect Asus to provide updates to firmware as long as they're not more than 1 year old released products...

Fits all your requirements, except that RAM is upgradable only of 12GB..
Since this is a VivoBook, we can expect Asus to provide updates to firmware as long as they're not more than 1 year old released products...
Why 8th Gen bro? Isn't it too old now? 3 Generations old. 🤔

You can go for it. The specs seem good. But the design is very old & boring. HP hasn't updated their design since last few years. All of their laptops look the same. If you are someone who doesn't care about design, then definitely go for it. It's also the brand you were looking for.

There's one from Lenovo which has same specs but looks a lot better and modern.

Here's one from Acer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock