Seeking Help I want to buy a backpack

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
For a 10 days Trip, want to purchase a backpack from Reputed Brand Like (American tourister/ VIP/ Safari/ Aristocrat/Sky bag) of 45-50Lit. If you're using any backpack from above brand, please review your product, your experience.
Or suggest me A backpack or a medium trolley would be better for the trip.

Recently I purchased Trawoc 80L backpack.
The bag has superior exterior material , water repellent. Bag also consist Rain cover , 2 side bottle holder(also can be used to hold Tripod/Gureliiapod ) , one shoe compartment , top loading and side loading compartment for easy access and 4 small compartments for various item to keep.
It also having YYK branded metallic Zipper and a unique feature night light reflector.
Link : Deal of the day: TRAWOC 80L Travel Backpack for Outdoor Sport Camp Hiking Trekking Bag Camping Rucksack HK007 (NAVYBLUE) 1 Year Warranty https://www.amazon.in/dp/B084DMYZR3/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_dl_8SCYHND99X8HJ5YMRYNF?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Following are the snaps
KiGdmzL.jpg

Zr0xkUr.jpg

Hello, mate. Thanks for sharing the reviews. Tbh if I had seen this thread earlier, I would have advised you on the same backpack. It’s a really nice bag.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock