I purchased refurbished Nokia E71

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 3,794
congratulations @Sagar bro
i also still have nokia phone 5130 xpress music and almost 40 games in my memory card whenever i felt bored i play those games plus if i need only to browse Facebook i used that 2g internet not give me that much headache when i recharge call only 1gb recharge i can easily use that mb for 1 month 😅😅

If I remember correctly, I wished to own a Nokia N8 those times. But due to it's high cost and budget constraints I couldn't get my hands on it. 😒

I don't find these phones relevant in today's era. However, they felt very good those times. Nokia had ruled the whole mobile phone industry alone that time. 😉
Yes bro those days Nokia started providing 360p/480p screen resolution Symbian phones & just after or two Android came in the market & Nokia remain behind. I was also searching on internet about Nokia N8 in those days because it was coming with big screen & screen resolution & more importantly touchscreen phone.
congratulations @Sagar bro
i also still have nokia phone 5130 xpress music and almost 40 games in my memory card whenever i felt bored i play those games plus if i need only to browse Facebook i used that 2g internet not give me that much headache when i recharge call only 1gb recharge i can easily use that mb for 1 month 😅😅
Playing Nokia Java games is real fun:)

Just to add more,
Today, I also found Nokia Asha 302 mobile in drawer. Playing Java Games like Bounce Tales, UNO, Racing games was always fun. Also browsed whatsapp, facebook, opera browser & also installed some third party games. Mobile is still in working condition. Thank you @Sagar bro for throwing some light on my memoires😘.
Today, I will use this phone.
OIaKRNB.jpg

Oo God lots of fan of E series in the house. My cousin used to have this phone being joint family I got chance to use his phone. It run YouTube in 2G network and I loved it. He has it in red one. 😗👍
7tx1SFu.png

Just to add more,
Today, I also found Nokia Asha 302 mobile in drawer. Playing Java Games like Bounce Tales, UNO, Racing games was always fun. Also browsed whatsapp, facebook, opera browser & also installed some third party games. Mobile is still in working condition. Thank you @Sagar bro for throwing some light on my memoires😘.
Today, I will use this phone.
OIaKRNB.jpg
I want it 😂 BSNL 3G will work in it?

I have used E90 (before my marriage) and gifted this E71 to my married sister at that time. That metal back plate was so great. Both E71 & E90 used same battery of 1500mAh capacity. Even now I have E90 lying idle, but battery got issues (bulged a lot). Both E90 and E71 got HSDPA 3G (5.4Mbps) and metal build, whereas E63 is budget version of E71, with plastic build and vanilla 3G (362 or something kbps only).

Symbian S60 was great for E71, but not so for E90, IMHO. For that communicator form factor Symbian series 80 was perfect I have used Nokia 9500 and 9300 i , both had WiFi (vanilla 9300 lacks it) which was a great deal at that time (We had ADSL connection with WiFi at that time). They had 9 way D-Pad (9300i had a cute + tiny 9 way joystick) for web browsing, using Opera browser. Even I used to open our office files of foxpro database files (after some sw purchaes) in those phones. Used documents to go for MS Office files.

My first smartphone was Nokia 9210i communicator. This phone had tiny outer mono chrome cover display, but very big inner display with 4096 colours. It has one external antenna that can be folded when not needed. Funny thing about that phone (apart from it's gigantic size) was the earpiece was not near cover screen, but in back side of full keyboard part. So one has to type the number and rotate the phone to speak and the cover display and numerical keypad will be visible to all others near by. Typing using those phones' full size keyboard is the real pleasure. Those are great days.

Yes, I used to be a spoiled kid at those times, not knowing the value of money. After almost 2 decades, I knew it now and am happy with Moto G62 + Pixel 6a (even though I have much more money now).

Thanks friends for reminding me those golden days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock