Sad News Almost all of the items that I purchased online in the last 5years are dead

happy_penguin

Reaction score
Almost all of the items that I purchased online in the last 5 years are dead. Besides the items I have mentioned here I also purchased a Sennheiser wireless headphone & a Raspberry Pi 2. Both of them are also gone. What a loss of money. Just wanted to share this with my friends here.
wrWFrZh.png

HtC9AvK.png

sGpxO6L.png

UxeZtvN.png

kx2fUnj.png

YQGe6Fk.png

What's your point here brother? Things you bought offline lasts until end of time?

What's your point here brother? Things you bought offline lasts until end of time?
No, but for example in case of the Asus tablet I expected it to last for at least 10 years. I purchased a Nokia Asha 501 in 2013 & its still rock solid.

No, but for example in case of the Asus tablet I expected it to last for at least 10 years. I purchased a Nokia Asha 501 in 2013 & its still rock solid.
An android tablet is suppose to be excessively used. Not a feature phone. I got a Nokia 3310 from 2002 which still works. All I need to find is a working battery.

Last edited:
@DJ Roy / @IamTRoy4
Thanks to both for the replies. Now talking about my other items.

iBall 2.1 Speaker
The power supply which is in built is toast. It wont power on.

Asus Nvidia GTX650
The HDMI and DVI ports no longer work. The VGA works fine.

WD 500GB External Hard Drive

It worked for about 6 months & then went bad.

Asus Fonepad (Tablet)
The internal memory is so low that routine Android updates filled it up. It hanged and now wont boot.

Sennnheiser Headphones
The stereo cord went bad despite handling it with great care.

I bought Samsung Tab p3110 in 2014 , still now it's working. Though screen having some problems , sound get low , but still in working condition.

I bought Samsung Tab p3110 in 2014 , still now it's working. Though screen having some problems , sound get low , but still in working condition.
Clean the speakers using a toothbrush.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock