I purchased refurbished Nokia E71

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 3,793

Sagar

Contributor
Reaction score
I bought a refurbished Nokia E71 from ShopClues for Rs.2378. It is not Global E71 but Chinese E71 so it does not have Wifi.
Condition of this phone looks okay & every keys working perfectly. I can play some old Java games which I played on my Nokia 2690 in 128x160 & some Symbian games which were played on Nokia N70.
I thought I will get Global phone with Wifi support but no luck in it.
I am missing 1 more thing there is no Hindi/Marathi language in the phone otherwise my dad could have used it easily.
Overall I am very happy because at one time Nokia E63/E71/E72 were my dream phones & finally I got one of them:)
hyxAEzg.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations bro. These phones felt damn cool those days. 😻

Even I was a very big fan of the old Nokia E series phones back during those days. I have used the Nokia E63 for so long that once my first E63 died, I brought another E63. Later on I moved to Nokia E5 which was like an upgraded model to the E63. This much I loved these E series phones.

Coincidentally, one of my E63 was also of red color that looked very similar to your E71 and all 3 of my E series phones had built in wifi because those were Indian variant. Unfortunately, I had no wired ISP access those days so I always used mobile data.

Congratulations bro. These phones felt damn cool those days. 😻

Even I was a very big fan of the old Nokia E series phones back during those days. I have used the Nokia E63 for so long that once my first E63 died, I brought another E63. Later on I moved to Nokia E5 which was like an upgraded model to the E63. This much I loved these E series phones.

Coincidentally, one of my E63 was also of red color that looked very similar to your E71 and all 3 of my E series phones had built in wifi because those were Indian variant. Unfortunately, I had no wired ISP access those days so I always used mobile data.
Yes bro S40 & S60 series phones were real Nokia phones. I don't understand why Nokia stopped them & providing S30 series:(

Are you still carrying those phones bro?

Dude you made me jealous on New Year's Eve. I always wanted to own one of this Nokia phones. By the time I could afford one. It became out of fashion. I remember wasting hours playing Gangstar 2, Prince of Persia, Splinter Cell, Mini blocks, Tennis, Boxing, Bowling, Midnight Story etc. I enjoyed these better than their console version on my siblings phones. Because I was a sore loser. And these were so easy. 😜

The weird thing was battery would barely drain. Moving to smartphone was like a cultural shock. Battery life was so bad. In full brightness battery would drain within 4-6 hours of intense usage. And no one would use full brightness oe live wallpapers on phones back than. Because how bad batteries were back than.

Anyhow Congratulations @Sagar bro.

If I remember correctly, I wished to own a Nokia N8 those times. But due to it's high cost and budget constraints I couldn't get my hands on it. 😒

I don't find these phones relevant in today's era. However, they felt very good those times. Nokia had ruled the whole mobile phone industry alone that time. 😉

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock