Seeking Help I nearly escaped a UPI scam

Does any of the other banks have such a 'Profile Password'? I know HDFC doesn't.
ICICI used to have it. They called it "Transaction password". But they got rid of it few years ago.

ICICI used to have it. They called it "Transaction password". But they got rid of it few years ago.
SBI Profile password is different from ICICI Transaction password.
SBI's profile password is required when you want to do changes to your account settings and preferences in Online banking.
ICICI Transaction password was an additional security password for online transactions, along with Card number letter-digit mapping.

SBI Profile password is different from ICICI Transaction password.
SBI's profile password is required when you want to do changes to your account settings and preferences in Online banking.
ICICI Transaction password was an additional security password for online transactions, along with Card number letter-digit mapping.
I understand that. Basically, I was highlighting the fact that ICICI also had this 2 password concept, which they eventually got rid of.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock