Seeking Help I nearly escaped a UPI scam

How to turn off a netbanking account with sbi?
Also, SBI has ways to turn off International Transactions.

1) Login to Netbanking
2) Go to eServices Menu
3) Go to ATM Card Services option
4) Go to ATM Card Limit/Channel/Usage option
5) Select Account Number and click Continue button
6) Select Card Number
7) Now you will get a drop down menu with options for:

a) Enabling/Disabling International usage
b) Setting Local/International ATM Withdrawal Limits
c) Setting Local/International limits for POS (Point Of Sales) and Online Transactions.

Refer the following Quora Answer for Screenshots (and also other methods for accomplishing this):

Answer to Which debit card issued by SBI is accepted by paypal?โœ…โž” ๐๐€๐˜๐๐€๐‹ แด›แดสŸสŸ า“ส€แด‡แด‡ แดษดสŸษชษดแด‡ ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ(๐Ÿ–.0.5)๐ŸŸข3.8.6๐ŸŸข61.61๐Ÿ‘ˆ ? - Quora

Also, SBI has ways to turn off International Transactions.

1) Login to Netbanking
2) Go to eServices Menu
3) Go to ATM Card Services option
4) Go to ATM Card Limit/Channel/Usage option
5) Select Account Number and click Continue button
6) Select Card Number
7) Now you will get a drop down menu with options for:

a) Enabling/Disabling International usage
b) Setting Local/International ATM Withdrawal Limits
c) Setting Local/International limits for POS (Point Of Sales) and Online Transactions.

Refer the following Quora Answer for Screenshots (and also other methods for accomplishing this):

Answer to Which debit card issued by SBI is accepted by paypal?โœ…โž” ๐๐€๐˜๐๐€๐‹ แด›แดสŸสŸ า“ส€แด‡แด‡ แดษดสŸษชษดแด‡ ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ(๐Ÿ–.0.5)๐ŸŸข3.8.6๐ŸŸข61.61๐Ÿ‘ˆ ? - Quora
Thank you very much bro!

Dear bros, while scrolling today, I came to know about a UPI scam which is very similar as I experienced but you'll be shocked to know that the scam is done by Amazon's delivery boy! Please get through this tweets and have your say.

vaD5tUl.jpg

fRgnLcd.jpg

z9kSTMG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear bros, while scrolling today, I came to know about a UPI scam which is very similar as I experienced but you'll be shocked to know that the scam is done by Amazon's delivery boy! Please get through this tweets and have your say.
Looks like no technology is safe and no amount of security is foolproof in this tech age. We ought to be more than careful when dealing with texts, emails, WhatsApp/Messenger messages with links. Links are to be clicked (or not clicked) only after thorough vetting. Thank you for sharing.

P.S:
The screenshots are out of order. Edit your post and rearrange the screenshots 1, 2, 3 in the order 3, 2, 1.

Getting this awkward mail from SBI everyday
Don't know what the heck is this.
This is next level encryption :p

Seems even the recipient of the email is not supposed to understand the email content.

Tidbit:
SBI Netbanking comes with 2 layers of password protection. One password for logging into netbanking, and then another password for getting into the logged in user's 'profile' section of their netbanking account. I mean, this is SIPRNet level security :D

Curious to know:
Does any of the other banks have such a 'Profile Password'? I know HDFC doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock