Hyderabad Metro

CMRS Approves Hyderabad Metro for Commercial Operations

Hyderabad_Metro_SRNagar_Mettuguda.png

L&T Metro Rail (Hyderabad) Limited today announced that it has received an approval from the Commissioner of Metro Rail Safety (CMRS) for starting commercial operations on Line-1 and Line-3’s 10.55 km SR Nagar – Ameerpet – Mettuguda stretch in the run up to the system’s inauguration on November 28.

The local CMRS from the Indian Railways’ South-Central Circle had conducted a 3-day final inspection of that stretch between November 17-19 – see some images here. With this development, about 30 kms of Phase-1’s 72 km route (see map) have been approved for operations across two elevated lines which meet at Ameerpet Interchange Station –

• Line-1: Miyapur – Ameerpet (approx. 12.20 km)
Stations – Miyapur, JNTU, KPHB Colony, Kukatpally, Balanagar, Moosapet, Bharat Nagar, Erragadda, ESI Hospital, SR Nagar and Ameerpet (Interchange)

• Line-3: Nagole – Ameerpet (approx. 17.60 km)
Stations – Nagole, Uppal, Survey of India, NGRI, Habsiguda, Tarnaka, Mettuguda, Secunderabad East, Parade Grounds, Paradise, Rasoolpura, Prakash Nagar, Begumpet and Ameerpet (Interchange)

CMRS Approves Hyderabad Metro for Commercial Operations - The Metro Rail Guy

don't expect too much just think about how much rush is going to be their
Not much expectations, atleast traffic congestion due to construction of metro will be reduced now that it is completed in some areas. I hope it will not be crowded as current RTC buses or MMTS local trains but we cannot predict unless it starts.

I heard hyd metro team has ability to run extra trains dynamically in case of rush but should see how much capable it is and is it really going to help us.

price may come down if people show disinterest the same thing is happening in Delhi metro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock