HP's slimmest laptop the Spectre 13, coming to India by mid-June

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Global printing and personal computer major HP Inc on Thursday launched world’s thinnest HP Spectre 13 laptop – weighing 1.1 kg and as thin as an AAA-battery at just 10.4 mm with sixth generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processors.

The $1,249 (India prices yet to be announced) notebook will be available in the Indian market from mid-June this year.

The device packs in superb entertainment experience with full HD 13.3-inch diagonal edge-to-edge display and a lightning fast PCIe solid-state drive (SSD) with storage up to 512GB with up to 8GB of memory.

It has an innovative hybrid battery split into two thinner pieces that delivers the same charge as a single battery for up to nine and half hours of battery life.

The notebook packs in superb entertainment experience with full HD 13.3″ diagonal edge-to-edge display and a lightning fast PCIe solid-state drive (SSD) with storage up to 512GB with up to 8GB of memory.

“HP Spectre is the thinnest notebook in the world and unlike the majority of other super thin PCs on the market, this laptop doesn’t compromise power or features,” said Anneliese Olson, vice president of personal systems business, HP Asia Pacific and Japan.

A beautiful Full HD edge-to-edge display, Intel Core i processors coupled with Bang and Olufsen stereo sound and a sexy and thin design, “HP amazing engineers set a new standard with the all new Spectre,” she told reporters here.

The notebook has carbon fibre bottom that is both durable and lightweight, keeping the total weight of the notebook at just 1.11kg.

Full HD IPS edge-to-edge display featuring Corning Gorilla delivers a superb viewing experience for editing photos, making presentations or watching movies.
The integration of Intel hyperbaric cooling system keeps the machine running cool even with powerful processors.

It has three full function USB Type-CTM connectors, including two of which support ThunderboltTM, to provide a fast, versatile I/O connection.

The company also launched a a new generation of 15.6-inch diagonal HP ENVY laptops.
The ENVY is 0.36kg lighter than the previous generation weighing from 1.93kg and 17.95 mm thin.

HP ENVY laptop features choice of Intel Core processors up to i7. It has 16GB of memory with dual storage options of up to 1 TB HDD and 256 GB PCIe SSD.

The device has Windows Hello support on optional HD IR camera.

HP ENVY laptop will be available in Asia Pacific and Japan from May, starting at $779.

HP's slimmest laptop the Spectre 13, coming to India by mid-June Tech2 Mobile

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock