HPCL BOB RuPay ENERGIE Credit Card launch

Abhishek012

Reaction score
BesJsuO.jpg

All offer and rewards details and apply Link - BoB Financial - Bank of Baroda Credit Card

Get Savings of more than ₹12,000 every year with HPCL Bank of Baroda RuPay ENERGIE Credit Card, click here to know how - https://www.bobfinancial.com/documents/HPCLpRoduct_LeafletDraft5.pdf

Last edited:
Useless card. I would like to apply for it only if it's lifetime free and to add BoB in my card holding list.

Useless card. I would like to apply for it only if it's lifetime free and to add BoB in my card holding list.
Apply for lifetime free BOB Easy and BOB Premier Credit card, both variant also available on RuPay or you can also easily change your Visa variant to RuPay. You will also get lots of RuPay credit card offers + BOB Card offers.

Interesting fact, BOB RuPay Premier Credit card holders also get 4 free international airport lounge visits in a year (for comparison, BOB Visa Premier credit card variant only gives you access to airport lounges in India). LoungeKey link register here - LoungeKey

Apply for lifetime free BOB Easy and BOB Premier Credit card, both variant also available on RuPay or you can also easily change your Visa variant to RuPay. You will also get lots of RuPay credit card offers + BOB Card offers.

Interesting fact, BOB RuPay Premier Credit card holders also get 4 free international airport lounge visits in a year (for comparison, BOB Visa Premier credit card variant only gives you access to airport lounges in India). LoungeKey link register here - LoungeKey
If any bob easy/select customer is with RuPay / visa I will recommend them to convert it to MasterCard bcz lounge access is available in MasterCard variant not available in RuPay or Visa..

Lounge access for all Rupay card is available at domestic airports.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock