• Thread starter Hero
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6,651
  • Views: Views 398,518
Hailstorm in Guwahati

puRfHxW.jpg

kmTweeT.jpg
SW4JEA5.jpg
Looks like you only got hail. Lots of trees have been trimmed off here. I had just cleaned our house just today. 😅

Hyderabad:- Days have started becoming hot. Specially 2-4. You'll only feel the heat in direct sunlight. Interior temperature is comfortable. Nights are awesome hovering around 20-22

@greylala91 bro. I never understood concept about humidity. Can you please explain how dangerous is 100% humidity?

@greylala91 bro. I never understood concept about humidity. Can you please explain how dangerous is 100% humidity?
Humidity is concentration of Water Vapour present in the Air. Higher the temperature more the water vapour Air can hold.

If humidity is High your sweat will not evaporator from your body (skin) which will lead to a feeling of hotter temperature & your skin will feel sticky.

Sweat is released from our body to cool it down. If sweat is unable to fulfill it's purpose (due to high humidity) our body releases more sweat leading to dehydration. & dehydration leads to other problems like imbalance of salts in body which could cause muscle cramps. & Other problems.

Cheating karta hai tu meme literally happened with me. It was so hot today at morning. I thought it's the day I give up hot water. It was a stupid idea. The water was like ice. Although it felt warm when I touched. There was no going back. Now I am suffering from cold. :(

Cheating karta hai tu meme literally happened with me. It was so hot today at morning. I thought it's the day I give up hot water. It was a stupid idea. The water was like ice. Although it felt warm when I touched. There was no going back. Now I am suffering from cold. :(
Yes bro , weather is very dicy . Hot in the afternoon, cold during early morning, evening. Take care of your health especially for these 2 months as weather will be like this

You plan something good. And this happens.
Nq6RqK4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock