• Welcome to OnlyTech community forums. If you are an existing member of our DreamDTH forums, please use the same login credentials to login here. Create a new account only if you are not registered at DreamDTH before. If you have trouble logging in, please let us know through the contact form.
  • Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

How to change system properties

Hemant Singh

Reaction score
Hiiiz,:p

just type the same command in a notepad and save the notepad name with OEMINFO.INI

now move this file to C:\WINDOWS and after that check properties of your MY COMPUTER icon

Script

[general]

manufacturer=Hemant Singh

model=service pack 3

[support information]

line1=hiiiiiiiiiii now this system run with my name
line2=This computer it is mantioned by me Hemant
line3=mail me at [email protected]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Change your system Processor's Name Computers & Hardware 0
H Seeking Help How to change video Quality on prime app android Tv ??? OTT Services & Gadgets 0
SLAIDE How to change Hotstar account on Jio Fiber set top box Reliance Jio Fiber 0
E Seeking Help Zoom Video Communications - Aspect Ratio Change on mobile Apps & Websites 0
Bapun Raz West Bengal Assembly Passes Resolution to Change State's Name to 'Bangla' General Topics 2
A Slightly Change In SPN cricket graphics Cricket 7
H Seeking Help Please suggest if i need to change wire General Topics 4
R Breaking India not to host ICC Champions Trophy 2021 as BCCI against ODI to T20 format change Cricket 20
M Seeking Help how to change date and time xbox one S Consumer Electronics 1
J Breaking SC open to change its order on National Anthem General Topics 3
S Good News You can now change branch in SBI online Apps & Websites 2
Sagar SBI-How to Change Mobile Number Online Without Visiting Branch General Topics 2
Sagar Rajasthan Royals want name change, Kings XI Punjab want to shift from Mohali Cricket 0
S Malware attack, BSNL asks users to change password Telecom Services 8
sumitroy Google to radically change homepage for first time since 1996 Apps & Websites 0
Gobinaath Good News Financial year change from Jan. to Dec. likely from 2018 .. General Topics 4
A Vijay mallya could change Force India formula1 name Sports 0
Bapun Raz Petrol price to change everyday all over India from June 16 General Topics 15
R Breaking WICB change name to Cricket West Indies Cricket 0
E What & How to do for Sell/Change Phone Mobiles & Accessories 3
C How to change whatsapp default storage to sd card ? Computers & Hardware 0
E Petrol Price to change daily in 5 cities from May 1 General Topics 1
H Women need not change name on passport post-marriage: PM Modi General Topics 0
R Petrol, Diesel Prices to Change Every Day From May 1 in Five Cities General Topics 5
R Govt plans to change security marks of banknotes of Rs 2,000 & Rs 500 every 3-4 years General Topics 0