Discussion how much you are paying for your home broadband ?

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
guys, just to curious to know
  1. how much you are paying monthly for your home broadband (incl GST).
  2. are you happy with the service for what you are paying
  3. and how much data on an average you/your family are consuming from your home broadband
(I am excluding here mobile data user)

I have just installed YOU Broadband 60 Mbps
Subscribed to 6 Months Plans got 1 month free
Rs. 5100
Data Cap - 700GB per month

Really satisfied though speed jumps between 40Mbps to 75Mbps

3. and how much data on an average you/your family are consuming from your home broadband

1. Normally before WFH I using 499 Rs Airtel Fiber Broadband (Rs 588 incl. GST), getting 105 GB in 16 Mbps speed. But now every month I am adding two Smart bytes of 199 Rs (100 GB) each, so paying a total of Rs.1058 incl. GST ( 499 + 199 + 199 = 897 Rs. without GST).

2. Really happy since there is no network failure or speed drops since 1 last year.

3. Before lockdown 90 - 100 GB, Now it's nearly 300 GB.

1) ~590.
2) a couple of years before, router provided by ISP failed, they were not ready to provide a free replacement for it. Apart from that, happy with speed and services.
3) between 150-180GB.

ISP Limras Eronet
Plan 707 50Mbps truly unlimited.
Speed is very good.
But frequent network failures. Like 10 times a day. Sometimes it'll be down for an hour. I blame my LCO only. He keeps restarting his server whenever he troubleshoots or gives new connections. It's quite irritating.

Hathaway retention plan ₹589 (499+GST) 1200 GB at 50 Mbps. Very happy with it, and I consume ~300 GB a month ~10GB/day.

1. ₹1060.82
2. Okayish. I'm getting the speeds they promised, but sometimes fluctuates, unlike my ACT connection in Bangalore
3. 500GB easily, most of it because of my work

I am currently paying 1180 for 3 months for my excitel broadband and getting 100 mbps speed.

1. 500 per month ( yearly plan. So discounted)
2. Yes
3. Limit is 500GB per month and everyone at home has to adjust to that limit.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock