How I Met Your Father | Hulu | Disney+ Hotstar

marvel44

Believe
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
The news was announced in a video (below) featuring series stars Hilary Duff, Francia Raisa, Suraj Sharma, Tien Tran, Chris Lowell, and Tom Ainsley on Wednesday.

Source
In How I Met Your Father, written by Isaac Aptaker and Elizabeth Berger, in the near future, Sophie (Duff) is telling her son the story of how she met his father: a story that catapults back to the year 2021 where Sophie and her close-knit group of friends – Jesse (Lowell), Valentina (Raisa), Charlie (Ainsley), Ellen (Tran) and Sid (Sharma) — are in the midst of figuring out who they are, what they want out of life, and how to fall in love in the age of dating apps and limitless options.

Hulu Premiere Date : 18th January 2022.
Disney+ and Hotstar's premiere dates are yet to be announced.

FcTzIyD.jpg

Source

How I Met Your Father is gonna be the next Home Alone. I already hate it.
You should atleast give it a chance.. The show is from the creators of awesome series Love, Victor series and the Writers and showrunners of exceptional show This is US.

Also, this is the first show besides Disney+ Marvel and Star Wars shows to use the virtual stage production as well.

Whoever watched it said to me how unfunny comedy show it is. Still waiting for your review.
Buddy, sitcoms are tougher comedies to crack. If everyone starts judging a show from its trailer and a couple of episodes and declare its a dud, then most of the now famous sitcoms wouldn't have even existed. Take The Office for example, if you judge the show from the same metrics as they are judging HIMYF, then the show wouldn't have been ordered as its first season is the sh#ttiest of them all. They had a chance to correct it.

Also, the show isn't a remake, so people who are expecting same kind of comedy and same type of characters are gonna dissatisfied for sure. Only connection between the two shows is one of the leads live in that iconic Ted/Marshall's apartment.

That being said, The first two episodes aren't great but are okayish as they are just introducing multiple characters with some background for each of them. It will improve for sure. The only kinda disappointment for me is they added the laughter track. I prefer sitcoms without those so, I kinda have the freedom to decide if its funny or not.

Last edited:
Buddy, sitcoms are tougher comedies to crack. If everyone starts judging a show from its trailer and a couple of episodes and declare its a dud, then most of the now famous sitcoms wouldn't have even existed.
I agree. I cringed watching the first season of The Office but went through it because my friends forced me to. The subsequent seasons were good. Same goes with Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock etc

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock