Breaking Hotstar X - a major upgraded experience of Disney+ Hotstar

The new beta version lacks stable screenshot protection while streaming. Sometimes it doesn't work. PIP mode is got activated for me in the latest playstore update.
teKG2QA.jpg
L6Hxk3H.jpg

Last edited:
New update hotstar x not allowed play 4k in Android tv app
Restricted to 720p.
Do you mind try extracting apk from android tv? I want to try the android TV version but I can't get through the hotstar android TV version. The only way to use android tv version is using apk for me 😔

Very Bad beta update everything is missing or messed up :dodgy2:
I think it's hotstar itself disable the feature for Indian users. I got watch next and download function by using the latest beta update but not using it from India. Only apk from India.

It's over...the app no more compatible after update..if we open it asks to 7prate but Google Play shows as not compatible..even if download update directly it's not working..

kWGbNPx.jpg

hRjwqkh.jpg

New Disney+ Hotstar new UI rolled out for my account. No app updates received, it was a server side rollout. :)

It's over...the app no more compatible after update..if we open it asks to 7prate but Google Play shows as not compatible..even if download update directly it's not working..

kWGbNPx.jpg

hRjwqkh.jpg

You need VPN to update the app. Some app that restricted to some countries will show this error except they using VPN to bypass it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock