Sad News Horrible experience buying phone from e-commerce site

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,548
If you count Flipkart under badly reputed company then i would like to know where Snapdeal, Shopclues etc. are on your list? Are they not considered as e-commerce sites altogether by you?:D
Because I always has bad experience ordering from Flipkart. I don't find them customer friendly at all. When they exceed last date of delivery they never compensate. Instead increase the shipment by few more days. Amazon compensates. They increase your validity of Prime Membership. Or if it's a order of a book. They give ebook version for free. I prefer Amazon unless the product is Flipkart exclusive. I accidentally ordered dress material instead of dress last Christmas. I was instantly refunded without going through so much hassle and interrogation.
Edit : I was obviously comparing Flipkart with Amazon.

Last edited:
@Dipjyoti Roy bro your defective device is replaced or not?
It was replaced last Thursday. I was gonna write about it. I forgot due to huge power cut on that day. I wanted to test before posting.
PS It was good of Flipkart to replace my device. But hell with you for four interrogation before replacement. First on call. Second by Jeeves executive. Third by the e-kart dude. He inspected the device first and packed it. Then casually asked me why I replaced the device. He again the pulled out the device to check.

I have added Flipkart to the list. Cancelled my back cover order. I ordered the back cover from Amazon.
Source

@Dipjyoti Roy it's just standard FK procedure. Many have actually requested replacements when there were zero issues with the phone. The Jeeves technician has his job on the line. Try to see it from their perspective once before putting them on the list.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock