• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,547

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I ordered a phone off them which is a Realme C2. It has a one white dead pixel. I have raised a return request and expected an e-commerce site to call. No one did. So I decided to call them. Calls got disconnected several times in the middle of conversation. Then finally the call connected. Then they agreed to raise a request and send a technician. I received a text from a tech company and got technicians' number. Unfortunately he resigned he did assure that someone will come they were having some technical issue so every task was getting assignment to him. Then other technician call and came. He agreed with the issue. He said that he will put it as customer dissatisfied. I don't know what's that even suppose to mean. I think I Iost 6000 bucks on a 4 day old phone with dead pixel. Lesson is always buy from reputed e-commerce site.

Last edited:
Try raising complaint through Twitter again. You must get it replaced anyhow

Last edited:
You haven't lost anything. You're very quick to make judgement mate. As you've already raised a return request you don't have anything to worry about. They are not an unethical company and if there's a mistake in the product they will definitely replace it. You just had to wait for a few days and if nothing happened then surely you could have made this post.

Jeeves need to attend to many many customers on a regular basis. Yeah they're not the best and they do suck in many cities but i feel you're again quick to make judgement here. I prefer Amazon personally but doesn't mean Flipkart is terrible. Peace!

I am yet to receive proper invoice of IR cable I bought last June. I wouldn't have judge them if they didn't say that dead pixel is okay to have and is a minor issue. Then when I argued they agreed that little faulty is also a faulty product.

Last edited:
I had to go through this with a redmi note 5 too. I didn't really receive a replacement as it was not a faulty product but had to wait. I had to call FK multiple times to follow-up and the worst part is i was put on hold by some lady for 45mins. The next executive was punished because of this and i was very harsh with her. I had to explain the same issue for 3 consecutive days with 3-4 different cc executives. You have already been promised a call by Jeeves. You can always give them a visit if you're that worried! I still say this will be sorted out.

Since American Walmart took over Flip kart it's been a trust issue. I hope they fix it.

Last edited:
This is common in all low cost mobiles. Dont expect quality from cheap Chinese brands like vivo and realme. Infinix have better quality compare with realme. If you spent 1000 extra you will get same config with good quality.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock