Holiday Surprises offer: Airtel to give free data for 3 months through My Airtel app

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 1,911
Reaction score
Bharti Airtel will start offering free data every month for the next 3 months through My Airtel app as part of its new Holiday Surprises offer, the company's CEO Gopal Vittal said in email to customers. All you need to do is claim your surprise on My Airtel app before April 30th.

"The surprises don’t end here. Here’s the double. If you are planning an international holiday, we have something more for you. We’ve taken major steps to ensure that you’re protected from bill shocks while travelling abroad. We’ve negotiated with global operators, on your behalf, to get you the best international roaming rates and deliver great value to you," Vittal added.

Airtel: Holiday Surprises offer: Airtel to give free data for three months through My Airtel app, says Gopal Vittal, CEO, Telecom News, ET Telecom

I too got a mail today and there was a information to send SMS SURPRISE to 121 and after sending SMS, got reply back stating that the offer is only for Postpaid users. No no use for prepaid users.

Sarkar said:
Sadly Your wish will never fulfill.
Why? Bro they're testing IPTV na?

Last edited by a moderator:
Airtel is trying all ways it can [emoji1]

Jio is giving tough fight on telecom sector, hope they launch their DTH and Jio fiber soon giving airtel competition in all their businesses.

Update : This offer is only for Postpaid Customers they can avail the benefit like previously they did :tup

Back
Top Bottom