Hero ISL 2020-21 Season

C64IPve.png

Most likely they will play this season. FSDL told EB that arrange your investor for bank guarantee some 1 month back. FSDL also wants them in ISL because of TRP and all. Most likely they will announce in next week. As long as ISL fixtures are not out, EB can join. So they have at best 2 week and probably enough time to join. Many twitter handle also said the same.
Read online that if they fail to find an investor in time, participation in i-league itself is a question. EB players already submitted a complaint with AIFF regarding pending wages.

Yes. They don't have money to pay Player salary. Unless investors will come in, it is hard for EB to even play in I League. But some handle say that Investors are negotiating with Nitu for share holding pattern. Nitu doesn't want to sell majority of share and all. It's becoming more complicated for EB fans and the club itself.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:
CsS8WWG.jpg

fc goa , ATK Mohun Bagan, bengaluru fc , will have Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium as their base. jamshedpur fc, north east united, Hyderabad FC will camp at the Tilak Maidan Stadium whereas GMC ATheltic Stadium will be home to Chennaian fc, mumbai city fc ,Odisha FC, and kerala bkasters
East Bengal likely to play in ISL 2020-21 - Mamata Banerjee | Goal.com

@DJ Roy Bro. What happened to North East United? There is really no rumors, no buzz, no significant announcement, literally nothing. Any thing you know? What's happening in the club?

@DJ Roy Bro. What happened to North East United? There is really no rumors, no buzz, no significant announcement, literally nothing. Any thing you know? What's happening in the club?
I don't watch or follow domestic football bro. Last I even heard about them. They were moving to Shillong as they were unable to pay electricity bill of the stadium. On top of that their home ground is a COVID-19 centre since April.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock