Article Here’s what you should know before switching to Hike due to WhatsApp privacy update

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
As privacy-conscious smartphone users flee WhatsApp and shift over to alternatives like Telegram and Signal, a class of WhatsApp users are also switching over to Hike according to social media chatter on Twitter. In case you too...

Read full article: Here’s what you should know before switching to Hike due to WhatsApp privacy update

This thread is for the general discussion of the article. Please add to the discussion here.

You sure about this? I was expecting much more than what's written in the article. Don't install the app as they are concentrating more on other features than on it's messaging feature and discontinuation of stickers. A person would be needing more than that. Remember that the person is switching app for privacy not features. It would be better if someone highlights which app has better privacy policy than WhatsApp.

You sure about this? I was expecting much more than what's written in the article. Don't install the app as they are concentrating more on other features than on it's messaging feature and discontinuation of stickers. A person would be needing more than that. Remember that the person is switching app for privacy not features. It would be better if someone highlights which app has better privacy policy than WhatsApp.
Buddy! I don't know if u have understood what @Basil bro was talking about in the article. Let me clear that, he's not saying not to migrate to hike bcoz they are stopping features but because Hike as an IM chat service itself is shutting down. What's use of installing an app which is shutting down in less than a week.

Apologizes @Basil bro. I misunderstood the article.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock