Helpline : Installing OS on new laptop

Biswajit.HD

Reaction score
Voice call from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh (India)

Problem : I have brought a new Acer laptop, the laptop doesnt have Operating system (OS) installed in it, i want to install windows xp in it, but i dont know how to install it.

Solution : The customer told to visit a computer vendor for installing a OS, as i dont prefer any laymen without knowledge to install an OS, they may charge around Rs 300 for installation (mostly varies from vendor to vendor). I have told him the steps of installing and if he is anxious to learn the steps of installing an OS, he can watch the steps as the installer installs the OS into his laptop. This will help him in future use of the laptop.

The customer is satisfied with the answer..

Thanks

biswajit.HD

he got from his friend may be, that i didnt ask... generally laptops come with installed OS, or with installation cd, and if he has brought a new one, he will get Windows 7 installation dvd for sure.. But may be he wants Windows XP :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock