Help for android tv

In smart tv , which apps are inbuilt are only work normal. And I think mobile and smart tv are different, softwares.

My TV not having Bluetooth Facility, In Build Speakers very loud, Its not having output audio options like RED & WHITE Cable,

Options available for OPTICAL CABLES & SPDIF CABLES, but My Home Theater don't have this two options in it.

HT having Bluetooth and RED & WHITE Cables supports.

So anyone of the expert knows how to connect bluetooth to my home theater for better sound. My Don't have Bluetooth

@RajKumar Saho. We can't connect the TV and HT with blootooth. Only you connect with the the optical or coaxial cable. And you see in your TV, may be there is a headphone output. If it there you could be connected your current HT with your TV.

@RajKumar Saho. We can't connect the TV and HT with blootooth. Only you connect with the the optical or coaxial cable. And you see in your TV, may be there is a headphone output. If it there you could be connected your current HT with your TV.

Thanks Brother..... Current using highlighted one, but not satisfied with sound...

Thanks Brother..... Current using highlighted one, but not satisfied with sound...
Come to the point 😁. We never satisfy with the audio Saho. I had finished my Sony HT ₹18K EMI. Now I have no satisfy. My thought I go for JBL. But no. Financial tight. Rarely I satisfy with current HT. First i had normal like you. Then I gone with mitsun optical. Now I have HDMI ARC. So little satisfy.... And if the HT had the Dolby digital support only , you satisfied little with the audio....

Last edited:
Come to the point 😁. We never satisfy with the audio Saho. I had finished my Sony HT ₹18K EMI. Now I have no satisfy. My thought I go for JBL. But no. Financial tight. Rarely I satisfy with current HT. First i had normal like you. Then I gone with mitsun optical. Now I have HDMI ARC. So little satisfy.... And if the HT had the Dolby digital support only , you satisfied little with the audio....

Jyada ka Wada.... (Human's never going to satisfied)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock