HDFC Payzapp News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 6,804
It looks like the monthly 'billpay' promo code offer (5% cashback up to Rs.75) is no longer applicable for landline/broadband bill payments. It is now applicable only for Electricity bill payments.

This offer was first '5% up to Rs.200'. Then they changed it to '5% up to 125'.
Then they changed it to '5% up to 75'.
Now it is not applicable for landline/broadband bills.

Nice development. I blame the pandemic! :(

Complete your KYC in PayZapp today! Login to PayZapp and complete the KYC process within next 15 days to avail uninterrupted services.
Your PayZapp card will be blocked in 15 days if KYC is not completed.

However the KYC can be done only by HDFC bank customers. 😐

However the KYC can be done only by HDFC bank customers. 😐
I guess that is an old automated message that is still being sent out. I don't think your payzapp card will be blocked. Most probably, you will become a minimum KYC user. You have done that, right? Minimum KYC? Like register with your PAN Card or something?

I guess that is an old automated message that is still being sent out. I don't think your payzapp card will be blocked. Most probably, you will become a minimum KYC user. You have done that, right? Minimum KYC? Like register with your PAN Card or something?
Yes. I have completed minimum KYC.

0cyv0R6.png

The message came on both my registered number and email. So I don't think it's old message.

0cyv0R6.png

The message came on both my registered number and email. So I don't think it's old message.
Nothing happened in my case, got same message in March
TFIy6vP.jpg

g9fAYQJ.jpg

0cyv0R6.png

See the thing in red? That's what I'm talking about. You will end up as a minimum KYC user, with the current limit of Rs.10,000.

Like the red box says, you will lose your lifetime validity (which all minimum KYC users are entitled to, as per government orders, which came into effect last year) ONLY if you "opt-out" of the lifetime validity of the minimum KYC.

If you don't do anything now, it means you are not opting out of the lifetime validity that will come into effect, in your case, in 15 days.

If you want to opt out, I believe you might want to send them an email or something, requesting them to close your payzapp account.

I know this because I am a HDFC customer. However I use 2 payzapp accounts. I have tied only one of them to my bank account (hence it became FULL KYC). The other one though, I am using it only as a minimum KYC account. And that one became a lifetime validity account, like, I guess sometime last year.

So, not to fret. You will continue as a minimum KYC user if you do not explicitly opt out of the forthcoming lifetime validity.

Nothing happened in my case, got same message in March
You were right @Abhinav842 bro.

Messages like "Dear PayZapp user - Your PayZapp card will be blocked in X days. Login to PayZapp and complete the KYC immediately." kept coming but nothing happened when the date reached. I didn't needed to do any additional KYC and still it continued to work fine.

Got Instant Cashback for the first time by paying Electricity bill. Still in t&c mentioned 10 working days, but they credited cashback in 10 mins :) .
e5a38jI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock