HCL Introduces Kids Educational Computer

Biswajit.HD

Reaction score
HCL Infosystems announced its entry into the kids educational computing market by unveiling its range of kids educational computers. This new HCL ME computer range will include HCL ME L1-30 and L2-36 under the Junior Topper series and HCL ME L1-88 and D1-48, which is also India’s first wireless desktop for kids, under the Topper series.

Targeted at children between 3 to 12 years of age, the affordable computing comes with interactive content to sharpen the intelligence quotient of the developing mind of kids.
“Technology brings new ways to aid education and with the rapidly transforming environment it is imperative that newer interactive ways through latest technology are devised to reach out to the next generation early,” said George Paul, Executive Vice President, HCL Infosystems. “With computing becoming the future mode of education, we believe learning devices backed with rich education content will engage kids to develop their intelligence and thinking ability that quickens their learning curve.”
All HCL ME kids educational computers are built on green technology, are recyclable, and ROHS and CE compliant.
Both L1-30 and L2-36 come with 3.7-inch screen and piano keys. While former includes 30 educational activities, the later offers 36. L1-88 looks like a real notebook with 4.7-inch screen and Qwerty keyboard. It comes bundled with 88 educational activities and a memory card with games. The desktop D1-48 has a 4.3-inch screen, wireless Qwerty keyboard and an adjustable monitor.
Available at various retailers, toys shop and HCL ME Exclusive stores, the notebooks and the desktop come with a 1-year replacement warranty and a free gift. While HCL ME L1-30 is priced at `1,090, L2-36 is priced at `1,390, L1-88 at `1,590 and D1-48 at `1,690.

source : crn

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock