HCL Introduces Fly For Free Scheme On Desktops

Biswajit.HD

Reaction score
HCL Infosystems has launched Fly For Free scheme on its desktops. Customers can avail a free air ticket to any major destination in India. Additionally, customers can also win a free Wizpack worth Rs 10,000 which includes CBSE syllabus-based content for Classes 1 to 12 and a Britannica Student Library.

This scheme is applicable on the purchase of only second generation Sandybridge-based desktops. The offer is valid on HCL’s range of desktops powered by Intel Core i5, Core i3 and Intel Pentium processors.

The offer is for products purchased till March 31, 2012 and can be availed by registering online till April 3, 2012.

Princy Bhatnagar, Vice President, Head, Consumer Computing, HCL Infosystems said, “We are giving a very compelling offer to enable our customers to adopt the 2nd generation Intel platform much faster. It is a competitive market and it is essential to continuously engage with the customer who is always on the lookout for products and offers which gives the maximum value. I am sure that this offer will be a hit with our customers and will gain wide acceptance.”

Source : crn

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock