Hardik Pandya, KL Rahul issued show cause notice by BCCI for controversial comments on Koffee With Karan show

I am not getting why KL Rahul is getting fired??
He has not spoken anything of that sort!! And also people's complaints are just abou Hardik and not on KL...
Don't know why BCCI is doing this!

In show he said that he was partying till 5 am and then played match. according to BCCI protocols he can't do that due to fixing issues.

I am not getting why KL Rahul is getting fired??
He has not spoken anything of that sort!! And also people's complaints are just abou Hardik and not on KL...
Don't know why BCCI is doing this!

He said he was partying till 5am . Which means he could be easily honey trapped for match fixing etc etc

In show he said that he was partying till 5 am and then played match. according to BCCI protocols he can't do that due to fixing issues.
He said he was partying till 5am because he was not playing the next day's match and Hardik said KL Rahul sleeps early if he is playing the match. Now, I am not sure of BCCI protocols on what the timings are but in this whole episode, KL Rahul is collateral damage

But he said that he was not informed of his participation in the next day's match!

I think bcci doing the right thing as the are not common people they are representing india at international stage

Before blaming BCCI here. Remember that they are not banning cricketers from appearing on Koffee with Karan. They are only taking action against cricketers making absurd comments.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock