Hamilton Musical | Disney+ | July 3

Hamilton - Disney+ Hotstar Premium
7sIHnCm.jpg

Hamilton in one word - Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Hamilton in one word - Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Sure if you enjoy 3 hours of broadway musical. This is the most overhyped thing I have ever watched. Mind you that I have already watched bits of the musical at 2015 Grammys'. It looked way awesome back than I couldn't tolerate 30 minutes here.

Sure if you enjoy 3 hours of broadway musical. This is the most overhyped thing I have ever watched. Mind you that I have already watched bits of the musical at 2015 Grammys'. It looked way awesome back than I couldn't tolerate 30 minutes here.
I'm someone who keep following or attending theatre Plays whenever it is possible and yes of course I like watching Broadway musical and I didn't feel it's 2hr 40mins. I enjoyed ever bit of it, even the 1 min intermission. At the end of the day it's all about the perspective of how we look things. Things that I like May not be the same with you and I respect your views. I didn't feel it's overhyped.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock