Nat Geo's Rouge Trip | Disney+ | July 24

Rouge Trip | Now Streaming
Finally its up!
O24ATav.jpg

:rofl2: I was going insane searching it yesterday all over internet.

Thats why I posted that it's delayed here after searching for 10 min on Hotstar and Twitter! Not sure why they delayed it though that too for 12 hrs may be some tech issues.

@DJ Roy bro! If you haven't already started watching, go ahead and start. I recommend this show for people who wanna see places with their heritage which we would not have got the chance to see ourselves. Blewed away by Papua New Guinea and Pakistan episodes. Never seen this side of Pakistan's beautiful northern vallies in mainstream shows.

@DJ Roy bro! If you haven't already started watching, go ahead and start. I recommend this show for people who wanna see places with their heritage which we would not have got the chance to see ourselves. Blewed away by Papua New Guinea and Pakistan episodes. Never seen this side of Pakistan's beautiful northern vallies in mainstream shows.
Will start tomorrow. I need to finish Kissing Booth 2 and Omerta first. Meanwhile when you finish watching the Rogue Trip. I suggest you to start watching Vice Guide to Travel on YouTube and Dark Tourist on Netflix.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock