Breaking Gujarat government wants to rename Ahmedabad as Karnavati

Yes let us erase the 1000 years
Forgetting our past will make us a stooge for others. After thousand years of foreign rule, it's time for us to assert ourselves. Name changes are essential to get rid of our foreign past of 1000 years and to embrace our glorious tradition and history which is thousands of years old. There are very few who would be ready to be a stooge or a slave and they are finding faults with the name changes. India doesn't not deserve such men and women with coward attitude.

Yes , let us erase past 1000 year rule under Mogul , British.

BTW, how about going back to 1000 years? Where No INDIA , only small small kingdoms?

Last edited:
Small kingdoms were from this land not invaded from outside

What if you were named a foreign name? Will u be happy with that name ?

Yes let us erase the 1000 years

Yes , let UA erase past 1000 year rule under Mogul , British.

BTW, how about going back to 1000 years? Where No INDIA , only small small kingdoms?
What we call India today remained as thousands of empires but the dharma was common for all these kingdoms which lead to the formation of modern India.

What we call India today remained as thousands of empires but the dharma was common for all these kingdoms which lead to the formation of modern India.

Give me one proof that India was as it today before Mogul / British rule.

Small kingdoms were from this land not invaded from outside

What if you were named a foreign name? Will u be happy with that name ?

If you take history even me and you are invaded to this land from Africa , few thousand years back.

Last edited:
The government thinks Allahabad and Ahmedabad are too Muslim to be kept as the names of Hindu cities. Then what about the capital of J&K (both the summer and winter capital)? Those are Hindu names.
In Kashmir, anantnag is mostly reffered as Saalamabad.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock