GST (Goods & Services Tax) Related Discussions

@Speedmax13 bro, if u have anything good and knowledgeable to contribute here pls do

Different people have different opinions on this pls show both side not only one side

Last edited:
GST one of the most complex, and second highest tax rate in world: World Bank

As many as 49 countries around the world have a single slab of GST, while 28 countries use two slabs, and only five countries, including India, use four non-zero slabs. The countries that use four or more slabs of GST include Italy, Luxembourg, Pakistan and Ghana. Thus, India has among the highest number of different GST slabs in the world.

The World Bank also pointed out that lack of clarity on discontinuation of local taxes was also one of the reasons for disruptions. Tamil Nadu reduced the Local Body Entertainment Tax from 10% to 8% but it is still imposed above the 28% GST making it the state with the highest tax on movies and a double taxation. Similarly, Maharashtra increased motor vehicles tax to compensate for losses due to the GST, the World Bank said.

India’s GST among most complex in world, and it is 0% tax rate that is hurting the idea

I want some help guys,

I have given my shop for rent. I am charging 18% GST, how should i make the Invoice and pay the GST on rent to govt ??? anyone knows the steps
If i pay the challan via gst site then it will get added in my cash ledger. How do i give the tax benefit to the person who i have given on rent ???

I want some help guys,

I have given my shop for rent. I am charging 18% GST, how should i make the Invoice and pay the GST on rent to govt ??? anyone knows the steps
If i pay the challan via gst site then it will get added in my cash ledger. How do i give the tax benefit to the person who i have given on rent ???
earning 20lakhs/annum ??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock