Discussion 'GoWarranty' Extended Warranty

nsas02

Solutions
Reaction score
Note: I have no relation with the GoWarranty company, just a person trying to understand its legitimacy.

Have you used extended Warranty services, the one that provides warranty after the manufacturer's warranty?

I came across this GoWarranty that gives me 2 years of Extended warranty post my 3 years of company warranty. When enquired they claim it works similar to company warranty.

Are they legitimate?
Do they warrant claims the same way as brand warranty?
Have you used this or any other Ext Warranty?

Note: I have no relation with the GoWarranty company, just a person trying to understand its legitimacy.

Have you used extended Warranty services, the one that provides warranty after the manufacturer's warranty?

I came across this GoWarranty that gives me 2 years of Extended warranty post my 3 years of company warranty. When enquired they claim it works similar to company warranty.

Are they legitimate?
Do they warrant claims the same way as brand warranty?
Have you used this or any other Ext Warranty?
Hi, I am Akshita from Delhi. Last year, I bought an extended warranty for my iPhone 11 pro. I chose to buy the extended warranty from Go Warranty by seeing their ads and other than that the extended warranty which Apple was providing was very expensive as compared to Go warranty. So I thought that this was a more feasible option as they were providing the same coverage as Apple was providing me with their warranty excluding accidental warranty.

With a good purchase comes the tension of its extended warranty plans. I usually don't go for extended warranties but they are a must when it comes to a high-value product. We always have a second thought in our minds as to why should we spend more when we have our local repairer or branded service centres nearby. But sooner or later we land up realising we were cheated. I have taken services of GoWarranty for my television and Microsoft Surface Pro laptop. Fortunately, my TV is working fine however in the very second year my laptop stop functioning. I called their toll-free number where they verified my identity and fetched the laptop details directly on the call. I was surprised to know whey they said, MS surface cannot be repaired because the motherboard is not available. I was a bit disappointed when they said I'm entitled to a new laptop. I thought it might be a hoax. I was surprised when I actually received a brand new MS surface Pro at my doorstep on the 7th days of raised the request. I also got a call from their customer support post-delivery for the feedback and my experience.
I wish this company would have listed way long on the amazon and rest of the websites where people could actually know the real meaning of warranties. I would always say 5 fingers aren’t the same. I highly recommend you should try Gowarranty services because they are the actual caretaker for our gadgets.

thanks guys, I went ahead and purchased extended warranty for my TV from GoWarranty :)

Two new members... Both joined on 5th March 2021. Both having only one post and that is positive about the service. @nsas02 why don't you wait for some more time and infos (not just here) and decide???

Two new members... Both joined on 5th March 2021. Both having only one post and that is positive about the service. @nsas02 why don't you wait for some more time and infos (not just here) and decide???
And just sharing here as a confirmation, on investigation we found both these new users are bots/aliases of GoWarranty company itself.

Companies are focusing more and more on PR stuff and other promotions these days, and sometimes by joining using such accounts on community forums like us to boost their sales.

I anyways have bought the warranty for 4th and 5th year.
I can post a genuine update on GoWarranty then, if I get to use them (Hoping i wont ;) )

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock