Breaking Govt may impose tax on cash withdrawl of 10 lakhs per year!

The wrong is that people will be charged for getting their own money. If this will happen then it will be not at all beneficial for anyone. Also it will lead to huge loss for Indian Economy. People didn't voted Modi Govt. for doing these kind of non sense. Charging unnecessarily in the name of promotion of digitalization is not fair.
That's why india is still a developing country 👏👏👏

Excluding Lok Sabha Elections, they lost votes in almost all states especially in Hindi states they lost government too.
Can you pls list it down the states name. My memory is very bad. All over India I can see only NDA

Can you pls list it down the states name. My memory is very bad. All over India I can see only NDA
I think you need some baba ji ki booti fir memory.

The states are MP, CG, Rajasthan, Punjab, even in South states votes has been decreased and in Gujarat too votes decreased. I am talking about Rajya Sabha elections.

I think you need some baba ji ki booti fir memory.

The states are MP, CG, Rajasthan, Punjab, even in South states votes has been decreased and in Gujarat too votes decreased. I am talking about Rajya Sabha elections.

😄😄😄

So on how many states and in UT Congress or upa alliance is ruling ? 🤔

Not sure wiki is correct in this case or not but if it is then it's very bad for opposition.

List of current Indian ruling and opposition parties - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Sooner or later they will impose MST - Modi Service Tax For giving his services to large number of people :ROFLMAO::knife2:

To all the people who support digital transactions by this BJP government. I remind you that this will be the same way, the government has/is looting people's hard earned money in the name of minimum balance. SBI is one of the worst player who looted crores and crores of money. Mark my words, first they will start with 10 lakhs, many would feel that 10 lakhs is fine, then they will reduce that to 5 lakhs, and then 2 lakhs and even 1 lakh... finally they will be looting people's hard earned money again.

Just one question - Are all the peoples are educated in India to do digital transactions?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock