Breaking Govt may impose tax on cash withdrawl of 10 lakhs per year!

now public will be see hitler in our country

Last edited:
What wrong in it ? they are promoting digital transactions ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Good Move ๐Ÿ‘

Would be good that digital transactions are being promoted but before that the government needs to make the banks and banking systems robust. Currently, banks are going down-hill with exponential rise in bad loans

To all thinking it as a bad move I would like to say that 10lacs is currently a huge amount. I don't think even 10% of the population will withdraw that much amount in a year.

For all those who does for any reasons can just shift to swiping your card and use wallets instead of cash as pentration of cards and wallets is quite good all over the country. Hence this can be an alternative.

The only thing which needs a changes is bank charges. We are paying hefty charges these days for using our own money from the banks. Cash deposit charges, cash limit fees etc should be completely removed as its quite natural that if the amount is shown in books it will have to be accounted and we will be paying tax for that amount.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock