Breaking Government approves Ordinance on Death For Rape Of Children Below 12

What's the use of this law. Anyhow criminals with more money and political influence can escape from this law easily through appeals...
I will only believe this law if the criminals of Asifa are hanged to death.....
I don't worry if anyone calls me Anti-Indian or anti-modi Circar

Human rights people will say death sentence is inhuman. Specially the Amensty international and their indian branches are very active on this. They call it racist.

Amnesty International's "Abolish the Death Penalty" campaign over the years. | Amnesty International Malaysia

Not sure anti indian or anti Modi but these human right people will call you Murderer according to their site.

Human rights people will say death sentence is inhuman. Specially the Amensty international and their indian branches are very active on this. They call it racist.

Amnesty International's "Abolish the Death Penalty" campaign over the years. | Amnesty International Malaysia

Not sure anti indian or anti Modi but these human right people will call you Murderer according to their site.
Hahaha Expected...But This Rape Issues Judgement should be Taken Beyond Everything following Law...

Hahaha Expected...But This Rape Issues Judgement should be Taken Beyond Everything following Law...

There is just one big problem. According to constitution article 20 criminal law cannot be applied retrospectively.

So no court in India can give verdict to this case based on this new ordinance. Judgement for this case will happen based on earlier law.

One thing for Sure.Indian Laws are sexists to it's core.All articles I read about this talks about child then mentioned girls only.Whats about if a boy child is taken by a woman. We do have these cases which are not even highlighted by media or social media.

Why Indian people and it's law assume that a man is criminal until proven innocent and woman is victim unless proved fake.

One thing for Sure.Indian Laws are sexists to it's core.All articles I read about this talks about child then mentioned girls only.Whats about if a boy child is taken by a woman. We do have these cases which are not even highlighted by media or social media.

Why Indian people and it's law assume that a man is criminal until proven innocent and woman is victim unless proved fake.

It violates the fundamental right principal of equality but sadly no one is ready to listen us

Yeah just like congress did in 2012 after Delhi Nirvaya case but sadly it did not help in 2014 election. So either people have short term memory so they forget or they are too smart so they don't judge govt performence based on these things

Already 2012 Nirvaya amendment is causing 100% rise in false cases so this will push that number further up to 200%. More over earlier you could get bail but now that door Also closed so 2-3 months jail is confirmed (until court gives Verdict) even if you are innocent

Esp in our country, where 90% of police and judiciary act themselves as lawmakers instead of law enforcement group and with no accountability.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock