Government approves ₹1.64 lakh crores revival package for BSNL

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 5,893
There are still some hardworking employees bro... It is not completely employees mistake every stake holder has their contribution for today's bsnl situation
Major factor that has caused the employees to be less productive is job security which comes bundled with a government job which has encouraged the 'chalta hai' attitude of taking everything for granted, since they will get their fixed salary at the start of the month irrespective of performance.
Whereas in private companies there is performance linked incentives over and above the base salary and audits which can lead to job termination in case the productivity is not up to the mark.

Major factor that has caused the employees to be less productive is job security which comes bundled with a government job which has encouraged the 'chalta hai' attitude of taking everything for granted, since they will get their fixed salary at the start of the month irrespective of performance.
Whereas in private companies there is performance linked incentives over and above the base salary and audits which can lead to job termination in case the productivity is not up to the mark.
Haa bro, it is a human psychology... Government and bsnl management need to handle this...
Everybody feels chill nd relaxed once they don't have any risk to face.... Only few people work with responsibility...
Maybe bsnl need to set some rules and regulations strictly like private sector... But they don't do that... Firstly in the past governments don't want bsnl to be competitive if they want they will treat bsnl differently...

Even now, private operators going to rollout 5G and bsnl still giving time lines for 4g... Then, how it is completely or majorly employees mistake..

Bsnl can develop applications and websites and complete most of their tasks and customer requests online but they don't do that... Still for simple things people need to visit their office..
Why ground level employees or office staff need to do everything...

Last edited:
Even now, private operators going to rollout 5G and bsnl still giving time lines for 4g... Then, how it is completely or majorly employees mistake..
Yes definitely it is not only the employees mistake, I said their attitude was a major contributor to people disliking BSNL coz let's face it, the end user gets first hand exposure to these employees only at the CSC touch points, they don't get direct access to the top level management.
As for the high level bureaucracy I agree it is in play for the delayed launch of 4G with delayed spectrum allotment and network gear procurement barrier. But when 3G was launched, BSNL got the spectrum in 2008 whereas private operators got it in 2010 and they had a 2 year headstart to exploit the early mover advantage but they didn't do it to their full potential and this is when the company had enough funds.

Yes definitely it is not only the employees mistake, I said their attitude was a major contributor to people disliking BSNL coz let's face it, the end user gets first hand exposure to these employees only at the CSC touch points, they don't get direct access to the top level management.
As for the high level bureaucracy I agree it is in play for the delayed launch of 4G with delayed spectrum allotment and network gear procurement barrier. But when 3G was launched, BSNL got the spectrum in 2008 whereas private operators got it in 2010 and they had a 2 year headstart to exploit the early mover advantage but they didn't do it to their full potential and this is when the company had enough funds.
Whatever happens in past at least this time bsnl, its employees and government need to work and Atleast provide better 4G services and best fiber services in the country with quality... Private companies can't cheat customers and can't be irresponsible (present scenario with prepaid customer base) if government operator is strong and provides quality services.

Whatever happens in past at least this time bsnl, its employees and government need to work and Atleast provide better 4G services and best fiber services in the country with quality... Private companies can't cheat customers and can't be irresponsible (present scenario with prepaid customer base) if government operator is strong and provides quality services.
Nothing will change. Another revival happen in 2025.

I went various BSNL office for official purpose and seen most of the exchanges are now haunted house , few employees are there and they are busy with playing cards and carrom.
Same experience for me. This is why there's no broadband in my hometown panchayat apart from BSNL (There's Railwire which I use at hometown but the LCO is drawing its cables illegally).

tata can become front face , because 4g+5g network will be fully managed by tata group companies and
Importantly bsnl cant shutdown 2g, thus vi can sell off 2g to bsnl and provide excellent exit path for 33% equity .

------
govt can exit vi by demerging vi's 2g network +2g subscribers by selling it to tata

thus bsnl can archives 200million soon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock