Government approves ₹1.64 lakh crores revival package for BSNL

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 5,895
I have only one question, why the central government did not allow BSNL to start 4G for 6 years? To benefit whom? Who did such a big scam? What is the merit of running the country only by selling government property, I have not understood till date.

I have only one question, why the central government did not allow BSNL to start 4G for 6 years? To benefit whom? Who did such a big scam? What is the merit of running the country only by selling government property, I have not understood till date.
for your kind information 4g service are running in few towns and cities.
govt block tender from zte,which was stall expansion and growth

for your kind information 4g service are running in few towns and cities.
govt block tender from zte,which was stall expansion and growth
When they started those few cities ?? Why not whole country ?? Why they block zte & Huawei tender ??

When they started those few cities ?? Why not whole country ?? Why they block zte & Huawei tender ??
Security concerns. You don't want Chinese to spy on the communication network which is kind of ironic now as government did nothing until now to stop dominance of Chinese mobile handset makers. Two Chinese companies are creating monopoly with multiple sub brands while government is sleeping on it.

Security concerns. You don't want Chinese to spy on the communication network which is kind of ironic now as government did nothing until now to stop dominance of Chinese mobile handset makers. Two Chinese companies are creating monopoly with multiple sub brands while government is sleeping on it.
Lame excuses .. it's crystal clear that old friend Motta Bhai and new friend adani Bhai to profit as simple as CoI 😎

Lame excuses .. it's crystal clear that old friend Motta Bhai and new friend adani Bhai to profit as simple as CoI 😎
No, it's not. They are pretty much banned in other countries like US, UK, EU countries etc.

"We now want absolutely superlative performance from each and every person, neat and clean offices, and you should promptly take customer calls, and provide 100 times better response than private telecom companies"
This is what Telecom Minister Ashwini Vaishnav has told BSNL employees while giving them a 24 month ultimatum of 'Perform or Perish' with monthly performance audits.
Employees with poor performance in this 24 month duration will be asked to take VRS or will be forcefully retired by invoking clause 56(J).

Good luck with that.

My father was BSNL employee and served for 28years before retirement. In my childhood I used to visit exchange with my father , I had seen how hardworking and down to earth people at that time. But later after demise of my father , I went various BSNL office for official purpose and seen most of the exchanges are now haunted house , few employees are there and they are busy with playing cards and carrom. They came office , signed the register and went out for personal work, like no one is there to supervise, however as My father was an employee, I didn't face any issue by those employee but its quite common that common public will face issue due to unethical culture by them.

I have soft corner for BSNL and still using BSNL 3G sim and I want those golden days of BSNL must come back as I have seen how hardworking my father and his colleague was at that time.

My father was BSNL employee and served for 28years before retirement. In my childhood I used to visit exchange with my father , I had seen how hardworking and down to earth people at that time. But later after demise of my father , I went various BSNL office for official purpose and seen most of the exchanges are now haunted house , few employees are there and they are busy with playing cards and carrom. They came office , signed the register and went out for personal work, like no one is there to supervise, however as My father was an employee, I didn't face any issue by those employee but its quite common that common public will face issue due to unethical culture by them.

I have soft corner for BSNL and still using BSNL 3G sim and I want those golden days of BSNL must come back as I have seen how hardworking my father and his colleague was at that time.
There are still some hardworking employees bro... It is not completely employees mistake every stake holder has their contribution for today's bsnl situation

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock