Developing the future...
- 3 Nov 2010
- Reaction score
Play Android mobile games on PC with Google Play Games, Google's app player and gaming platform for Windows PCs and laptops.
Before you can use Google Play Games on your PC, we check that your computer meets these requirements:
- Windows 10 (v2004)
- Solid state drive (SSD)
- 20 GB of available storage space
- Gaming-class GPU
- 8 logical CPU cores
- 8 GB of RAM
- Windows admin account
- Hardware virtualization must be turned on
- Compatible PC device and configuration
- During installation, you’ll also be asked to turn on Hypervisor or HAXM.
- Some devices aren't compatible, such as AMD devices with less than 1 GB VRAM and Lenovo Thinkpads.
With Google Play Games Beta on PC, you can play mobile games on your Windows computer. If you play games on a PC, you can get better graphics and use a keyboard and mouse. You can sync your progress a
Supported GPU series
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600, 700, 800, 900, or 10 series
- NVIDIA Volta series
- NVIDIA GeForce 16, 20, or 30 series
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- AMD Radeon HD 7790, 7850, 7870, 7950, 7970, or 7990
- AMD Radeon HD 8970 or 8990
- AMD Radeon R9 200 series
- AMD Radeon R7/R9 300 series
- AMD Radeon RX 400 series
- AMD Radeon RX 570, 580, or 890
- AMD Radeon RX Vega series
- AMD Radeon VII series
- AMD Radeon RX 5000 or 6000 series
Recommended GPU series To use Google Play Games Beta on PC, we recommend the following GPUs: NVIDIA RTX series NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 series or later NVIDIA Volta series NVIDIA GeForce