Discussion Google Pixel 6a

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 8,944
Bought Pixel 6A after selling my 3 months old iPhone 13, no issues with fingerprint but have serious issues with heating and network reception. Installed beta but hardly latching to 5g.

Regret buying this phone, might sell this one too and buy some other phone.
Why did u sell iphone 13.. any issue?

Worst trade deals in the history of trade deals, maybe ever...
Why would you exchange a flagship for a midranger?
Well it's not exchange... I sold iPhone because I didn't like iOS.

Budget was no issue, shortlisted FE 21 but then I liked the pixel because of its form factor and neat pixel experience.

Will try for some time till they release RC version for 5G support.

Well it's not exchange... I sold iPhone because I didn't like iOS.

Budget was no issue, shortlisted FE 21 but then I liked the pixel because of its form factor and neat pixel experience.

Will try for some time till they release RC version for 5G support.
Pixel 6a has everything going for it. But 5G cellular connectivity is not one of it. Hope they improve it in next beta. Jio 5G is unusable on it at the moment on QPR Beta 2.

My favourites from Pixel 6a
1. 160Mhz Channel width supported on both 6Ghz and 5Ghz wifi bands (Maxes my 1 Gbps Tata FTTH connection on wifi which even iPhones and other Androids fail to do)
2. USB Type-C 3.1 speeds (180-250 MBps data transfer speeds)
3. Smoothness of UI and timely Android updates straight from Google.

Things I hate:
1. Piss poor 5G support at present
2. Finicky fingerprint sensor
3. 60hz display. Could have been 90hz at least.

I purchased it for 20k from OLX unopened boxed pack so I cannot complain about the price.

Last edited:
Bought Pixel 6A after selling my 3 months old iPhone 13, no issues with fingerprint but have serious issues with heating and network reception. Installed beta but hardly latching to 5g.

Regret buying this phone, might sell this one too and buy some other phone.
Wait for Pixel 7A.

Lot of my work related apps were not working on iOS and some of local apps not available altogether.

Also. I was not enjoying iOS much and felt Android is much better and easy to use.
Same here. After using iphone 13 for 15 days, i just kept in my drawer. I do not feel comfortable with iOS and I feel samsung S series phones screen are much letter i e looks better while streaming/watching any video.

Some of the basic features also missing in Pixel 6a like increasing ringtone sound, double tap to lock etc...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock