Discussion Google Pixel 6a

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 8,887
So for Google 1$ = Rs98. Google usually imports from Vietnam, so no Import duty applies for them, afaik.

No charger in box, No 3.5mm jack (they gave one dedicated Ad for headphone jack in Pixel5a - hypocrites), Same decade old main camera (right from 3a), now this price.

They should have launched Pixel 5a @ much cheaper price instead, even though its already very late. It at the least has fast charger in box, 3.5 mm jack, same set of all 3 cameras, same water / dust resistance, bigger battery, same set of 5G bands.
Camera is same as that of original Pixel/Poco F1.

So for Google 1$ = Rs98. Google usually imports from Vietnam, so no Import duty applies for them, afaik.

No charger in box, No 3.5mm jack (they gave one dedicated Ad for headphone jack in Pixel5a - hypocrites), Same decade old main camera (right from 3a), now this price.

They should have launched Pixel 5a @ much cheaper price instead, even though its already very late. It at the least has fast charger in box, 3.5 mm jack, same set of all 3 cameras, same water / dust resistance, bigger battery, same set of 5G bands.
It will be more optimized than regular Pixel 6 for sure in software department. Pixel 6 Pro has ironed out all issues on software front and it's beast on day to day usage on Android 13 Beta 4. Expect it to be even better on this device. Tensor had its flaws but Tensor 2 will be improved and so does upcoming generations. That's why Exynos is shutting down their flagships really soon to focus on these chips and compete with Apple A bionic through Google. Competition is always good. Kirin is shutdown. Mediatek is rising and Tensor will be good too. Too much of snapdragon is not good for industry.

It goes as low as ₹22k with Pixel 4a exchange and Card discounts.

bl41RNK.jpg
At this price, its even a better deal.

Camera is not a problem here at all as it performs even better than 50,64,108MPs that come on other phones

Am in the market for a new phone..Have decided not to spend huge money(more than 50k) on phones anymore. Have been using iPhones for past 8yrs and android too.
Currently using OP6 /pixel 4a and iphone 11. So decided to pre book the pixel 6a and retire op6 and iphone 11.
Might not be the most value for money... But will take the regular updates and pure android experience fir next 3yrs.
Edit:
Cancelled my pre order and got the refund.

In that case bro, its better if you can wait for Diwali offers than buying in August / September, imho. By that time, the initial bugs will be ironed out and camera will be still much improved hopefully.

As a record in my life, I am using the same phone for third year and I may replace next year only. My S10 Lite has got issues, but I am using my kid's Pixel 3a (online classes over) and my lovely Note10 Lite. Frankly smartphones released this year are NOT at all vfm, so much so that I am NOT at all missing new phone.

Unable to pre order as the seller doesnt ship to my pincode :-(. No idea what's happenintto Flipkart services here

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock