Discussion Google Pixel 5 | News & Updates

At Google’s mid-season announcement, we finally got to see the hotly anticipated Pixel 4a make its debut after what was feeling like a never-ending wait. But it looks like the wait is going to be even longer for Indians as the 4a’s launch in the South Asian market is still a couple of months away. On top of that, Google has said that the higher-end Pixel 5 won’t see an Indian launch at all.

The Pixel 4a's launch in India is delayed, but the Pixel 5 isn't coming at all

At Google’s mid-season announcement, we finally got to see the hotly anticipated Pixel 4a make its debut after what was feeling like a never-ending wait. But it looks like the wait is going to be even longer for Indians as the 4a’s launch in the South Asian market is still a couple of months away. On top of that, Google has said that the higher-end Pixel 5 won’t see an Indian launch at all.

The Pixel 4a's launch in India is delayed, but the Pixel 5 isn't coming at all
It makes sense. It will be a failure in India, even if it's launched. "a" devices are more suitable for the Indian market!

Pixel 5 will exclusively carry 8GB RAM and will start at $699... I'm not too sure about the storage variants, but it is definitely coming with the 765G

Pixel 5 will exclusively carry 8GB RAM and will start at $699... I'm not too sure about the storage variants, but it is definitely coming with the 765G
I think 6GB RAM is also on the cards. It might pop up soon in AI Benchmark. Google might start with 128gb as base variant. 6+128 will be sold for $699.

I think 6GB RAM is also on the cards. It might pop up soon in AI Benchmark. Google might start with 128gb as base variant. 6+128 will be sold for $699.
6GB is for the 4a 5G. The pixel 5 5G will be projected as a more premium 4a 5G

Also no 64GB storage variant. Minimum 128
4 GB RAM & 64 GB ROM options are going extinct nowadays. I think from now on it'll only remain in under ₹10k category. Even Realme 7's base variant is going to be 6GB/64GB. No 4GB Variant this time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock