• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Discussion Google Pixel 5 | News & Updates

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
At Google’s mid-season announcement, we finally got to see the hotly anticipated Pixel 4a make its debut after what was feeling like a never-ending wait. But it looks like the wait is going to be even longer for Indians as the 4a’s launch in the South Asian market is still a couple of months away. On top of that, Google has said that the higher-end Pixel 5 won’t see an Indian launch at all.

The Pixel 4a's launch in India is delayed, but the Pixel 5 isn't coming at all

Siva

Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
At Google’s mid-season announcement, we finally got to see the hotly anticipated Pixel 4a make its debut after what was feeling like a never-ending wait. But it looks like the wait is going to be even longer for Indians as the 4a’s launch in the South Asian market is still a couple of months away. On top of that, Google has said that the higher-end Pixel 5 won’t see an Indian launch at all.

The Pixel 4a's launch in India is delayed, but the Pixel 5 isn't coming at all
It makes sense. It will be a failure in India, even if it's launched. "a" devices are more suitable for the Indian market!

U999X0D

Contributor
Reaction score
Pixel 5 will exclusively carry 8GB RAM and will start at $699... I'm not too sure about the storage variants, but it is definitely coming with the 765G

Jagadeesh

Contributor
Reaction score
Pixel 5 will exclusively carry 8GB RAM and will start at $699... I'm not too sure about the storage variants, but it is definitely coming with the 765G
I think 6GB RAM is also on the cards. It might pop up soon in AI Benchmark. Google might start with 128gb as base variant. 6+128 will be sold for $699.

U999X0D

Contributor
Reaction score
I think 6GB RAM is also on the cards. It might pop up soon in AI Benchmark. Google might start with 128gb as base variant. 6+128 will be sold for $699.
6GB is for the 4a 5G. The pixel 5 5G will be projected as a more premium 4a 5G

Prithi Deb

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh God. If it doesn't have motion sense why isn't this coming to India then? Too bad..
Maybe they gave up on India.

Beebom recently uploaded a video regarding Google's downfall in India. Check it out.

Source

Prithi Deb

Contributor
Reaction score
Also no 64GB storage variant. Minimum 128
4 GB RAM & 64 GB ROM options are going extinct nowadays. I think from now on it'll only remain in under ₹10k category. Even Realme 7's base variant is going to be 6GB/64GB. No 4GB Variant this time.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock