GA May 15th in retail stores and flipkart

What is ur source..?
3a base variant starts from around 25K
3a XL starts around 34-35k
Nd yes base variant is 4/64 and another model is 4/128

Nd your OP7 base variant starts from 39,499
Bro as I said earlier, you will be disappointed

Bro as I said earlier, you will be disappointed
3a and 3a XL are directly competing with OnePlus! I would say it's still a good deal, given the Camera is same as the original Pixel 3. I'm sure these devices can easily beat the OnePlus's camera.

3a and 3a XL are directly competing with OnePlus! I would say it's still a good deal, given the Camera is same as the original Pixel 3. I'm sure these devices can easily beat the OnePlus's camera.
Processor, ram, performance will be the biggest disappointments when compared to 1+

Plus when they say budget pixel phones, I was expecting somewhere around ₹30000. 40k is way too much. Spend 15k more and you can get the flagship base edition

Processor, ram, performance will be the biggest disappointments when compared to 1+

Plus when they say budget pixel phones, I was expecting somewhere around ₹30000. 40k is way too much. Spend 15k more and you can get the flagship base edition
Pixel is all about Camera and they brought that one to this model. Android Performance on Google owned device should be equivalent or even better compared to OnePlus IMO, i.e. irrespective of Hardware. It should be like an iPhone with perfect S/W and H/W coordination.

And Yeah, Even I think majority would have been happy if it was around 30k. But As I said, their competition seems to be with OnePlus only. If someone is able to spend 15k more, they will get lot many options including S10e.

40k. Wasn't this suppose to be affordable? :angry2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock