Discussion Google Pixel 3a/3a XL

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 56
  • Views: Views 6,313
What is ur source..?
I will not disclose what he does on a public thread. Sorry!

3a base variant starts from around 25K
3a XL starts around 34-35k
Nd yes base variant is 4/64 and another model is 4/128
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You are set for a big disappointment, if my source is correct. BIG, BIG Disappontment

From the leak-worlds (Not confirmed, don't go on it): Oneplus 7 (base) < Pixel 3A XL (6GB edition) < Oneplus 7 Pro (base) < Galaxy S10e (I highly doubt 6GB on XL because the regular 3a seems to have only a 4GB edition)

Price difference between Oneplus 7 base and Pixel 3A seems to be negligible

Source

Strangely does not get unlimited original quality uploads on Google Photos.

Launching in india on 15th May.

Google Pixel 3a delivers what you’d expect from a premium device. Starting with the award-winning camera, Pixel 3a lets you take stunning photos using Google’s HDR+ technology with features like Portrait Mode, Super Res Zoom, and Night Sight to capture clear shots in low light. Google Photos is built in, so you can save all your high-quality photos and videos with free, unlimited storage. And it comes with an 18-watt charger so you get up to seven hours of battery life on a 15-minute charge and up to 30 hours on a full charge.

Pixel 3a: the helpful (and more affordable) phone by Google

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock