Google Pay business support is worst . Denied to unregistered mobile no

ashishpoyekar

Reaction score
Dear All,
As I sign up for google pay business on 25 NOV 2019 with my partnership firm account . When I signup I enter Business Name as my firm name same as printed on my PAN card and business owner name is my personal name as I am authorized for this partnership firm. I got popup message that your account is under review it will take 1 to 2 days to activate your account but after 24 day it is showing same message and my account is not activated. Regarding this I called on google pay business toll free no 18002001842 more than 7 times but each and every time he told me that your issue is forwarded to our expert team it will solve within 1 to 3 days. Till today it is not solved.
My suggestion - If you have any partnership or other than individual current account so kindly fill business name is Firm name as shown on your PAN card and business owner name should be firm name not your personal name.
Alert - After facing this problem I request google pay business support person to unsubscribe my mobile no on your google pay business so that I will register it again with proper data. Regarding this I called 2 to 3 times on toll free no and I got answer that once you have register on google pay business we will not deleting any data even same customer is requesting from his register mobile number or register email ID.
This is the google pay business support system.
Google pay business not having any email ID to complaint about this type of problems. I got one link on internet to complaint I am giving it below

Complaint - Google Pay related Grievance Officer complaints - Google Pay Help

I will suggest you to be aware about google pay business support and the way they are treating with business owners so how they will give support to google pay end customers.

kindly share your experience about google pay business app and service

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock