Google Messages got a new logo and slew of additional features

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,912
2mTadex.png

SMS organizer is only for regular messaging. Google messages is a WhatsApp competitor!
Yes and with power of Google it has potential to revolutionize texting. Google Messages has already become default messaging app on most devices, all they need is RCS enabled by default for everyone and actively do promotions to make people adopt their service.

Yes and with power of Google it has potential to revolutionize texting. Google Messages has already become default messaging app on most devices, all they need is RCS enabled by default for everyone and actively do promotions to make people adopt their service.
Difficult to replace WhatsApp though. They should have done this a long time ago instead of building an endless list of apps like Talk, Hangouts, Allo, Duo, Meet and I don't know if there are anymore that I forgot:blush2:

SMS organizer is only for regular messaging. Google messages is a WhatsApp competitor!
I see but these guys also giving SMS organizer services and I feel battle with WhatsApp is long last anyway.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock