GOOGLE CHROME 11 BETA

Napster

Reaction score
Google recently upgraded the (dev channel) of Google Chrome browser. The latest release is given version 11.0.672.2 for all platforms including Windows, MAC and Linux.

Several new bugs have been fixed in this latest version. These include:

* Updated V8 – 3.1.4.0
* Fixed the crash when loading tabbed options in some cases.
* Fixed a crash triggered when canceling a download.
* Fixed a crash triggered by form resubmissions.
* FTP: fixed a compatibility issue.
* XSS Auditor re-designed and enabled by default. It’s still experimental (and there are known bypasses).

Except performance upgrades no visual upgrade has been noticed in the release.
Remember! this is not the stable version of Google Chrome. This is developer preview channel is where ideas get tested (and sometimes fail). The Dev channel can be very unstable at times, and new features usually require some manual configuration to be enabled. Still, simply using Dev channel releases is an easy (practically zero-effort) way for anyone to help improve Google Chrome.
Except performance upgrades no visual upgrade has been noticed in the release.
Remember! this is not the stable version of Google Chrome. This is developer preview channel is where ideas get tested (and sometimes fail). The Dev channel can be very unstable at times, and new features usually require some manual configuration to be enabled. Still, simply using Dev channel releases is an easy (practically zero-effort) way for anyone to help improve Google Chrome.

Version: 11.0.672.2 (developer edition)
File size: 24.39 MB approx
Release date: Feb 18, 2011

to download google chrome.

http://www.filehippo.com/download_google_chrome/download/ea000fe80a05a7bb98ca123c6d0bc421/

"LIKE me if you like my above post "

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock