• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 485

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
We're excited to announce that new Chrome Actions will be launching in Chrome later this year! We wanted to give you the opportunity to check out some of the new Chrome Actions early by trying them in our Chrome Beta channel.
Go to chrome://flags and enable #omnibox-pedals-batch2 and #omnibox-pedals-default-icon-colored.

Below are some of the new Chrome Actions that you may be able to see in our Beta Channel.

• “Run Chrome safety check”
    • This Chrome Action will make it simple for you to run a Chrome safety check, directly from the address bar. The safety check can help keep you safe from data breaches, bad extensions, and more.
    • To use it, type “Chrome safety check” or “Run password checkup”
  • “Create doc”
    • This Chrome Action will make it simple to create a new Google document, directly from the address bar. This saves time, so if you want to take notes or start an essay fast, you can do it quickly right from the address bar.
    • To use it, type “New Google doc” or “Create Google doc”
  • “Manage Google Account”
    • This Chrome Action makes it extra simple to control your Google Account, including personal info, payments and subscriptions, and more.
    • To use it, type “Control my Google Account” or “Adjust my Google Account”
3Ox5fwH.gif

New Chrome Actions Now Available in Beta - Google Chrome Community

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock